| How It Works
At mtxperts.com, we strive to offer utmost flexibility to suit the needs of our valued clients. Physicians can choose from three different ways of transferring their dictations to us and receiving the transcribed output from us based on their individual needs and/or preferences.
1. A DEDICATED PC IN YOUR OFFICE:
- You will need a computer with a printer and a USB dictation recording device to be installed in your office which will be online 24/7.
- You would save the voice recordings (dictations) on this computer.
- We will be authorized to connect to that computer remotely and access these dictations.
- We will save completed transcriptions to this computer and print it on the designated printer.
2. FILE TRANSFER PROTOCOL (FTP):
- A secure FTP link will be provided to you with a user ID and password through which you will be able to upload voice recordings (dictations) and download the final transcripts.
- You can choose to dictate via your cellular or land-line phone.
- We will provide you with a designated phone number and PIN.
- We will transcribe and return files to you by e-mail in your preferred format.
If you use any specific templates for your referrals, responses, or other documents, you can send us a copy of each by email, and we will program these templates into our system. You can receive the final output in your desired format.